Xerxes is an 455 Wipe Part 2
I caught the train with Xerxes again this morning .. no avoiding him really :p It also meant no sleep, and no Merrick and Rosso for either of us (man, we should just sit on the train with our head phones on and not talk to each other next time ;o)
I got instant messages from 2 ppl who I haven't seen/spoken to in aaaaggess - Womble and Steve .. that was good :o) Just nice to talk to ppl, even though they mesg at times when I'm about to leave my pc :p (Was about to shower when Womble said hi, and was about to go to bed and turn off my pc when i got Steve's mesg! :p)
hmm I think there's a sign on me which says "make fun of me" .. Permanently stuck on my head :p Oh well, am used to it :p And Matty's not even around and i'm still getting teased heaps :p
On Monday, Josh from frisbee asked "when are you going to hit puberty??" .. It's cos I missed his frisbee in the endzone as it went completely over my head (i tried jumping but it was way too high) --> my response was "when will you?" (he's not that tall either :p) ... Josh from work sent me an email y'day (he always says he will but never does), and the subject line was "An email for Andrew" .. hmmmmm :p
Plus, some of the other grads have been really gross .. they read something s3xual into every thing I write :p ewww .. man, some of those emails are sooo not appropriate for work! :p
And my workmates have been teasing me about coming to the free work lunch today .. they said I have to pay cos I'm a grad, and one of them was like "why are you invited?" .. oh man!
hehe they were just teasing me now, they like calling me a teenager or kiddo! bah! but i guess it keeps the workplace interesting :p
hmm will post more later, feeling rather lethargic and sneezy atm :o/



2 Comments:
At 1:35 pm,
ian said…
lol. anyways.. today this lady from Audit department said she thought i was some high school kid in for Work Experience.. omg!! grr. =p
At 9:56 am,
Andi said…
hehe damn Asian genes, making us look young :p
Some manager here also thought I was just doing work experience :p Think she was v surprised to know I'm employed here full time :p
But it's like a friend (who shall remain nameless :p), when he was at uni (I think?), he had to show ID to prove he was over 15 when getting into an MA 15+ movie :p
Post a Comment
<< Home