chainsaws are fun

Monday, September 20, 2004

Too Much Food!

Ah .. this diet is going great :o) hehe not :p

haven't posted in a bit so I guess i'll give a rundown of what's been happening:

Wednesday
A bit too far back to remember .. um didn't bball with the boys as they were feeling too lazy to play :p so we just had a nice lunch upstairs instead ..

Thursday
hmm lotsa parents were busy around new years/christmas :p 4 birthdays - JY, Michelle, Megan and Matt L .. Happy Birthday (bit late but I had already remembered to wish them happy b'day on the proper day :o)

Also took Thursday off to help around the house and do some wedding stuff .. didn't get all that far, ended up doing a bit of sewing (until my thread ran out .. only bought some more later that night but haven't touched my sewing since :p) and cleaned up my room .. did some vacuumming too of the other rooms .. hmm cleaning house is big job! I can't touch my other room until I finish sewing though, as I don't want to vacuum up or lose anything that i might still need :o/

Friday
Had our final dancing lesson (there's one more, but have hens night this week) and my parnter was late! eep! I danced a bit with my dad, was strange dancing with him cos he's so short compared to my parnter :p which was kinda good .. he's an okay dancer my dad, he tries hard .. but mum reckons his steps are too small, whilst mine are prolly too big :p

My partner was in a good mood when he finally arrived - he got himself a job and a gf :p and it reflected in his dancing - he's improved heaps! We practiced dancing to the song my sista/fiance have chosen for the wedding - Elvis ... it's quite a slow song, so when my partner forgets to lead (i told him to tell me what to do verbally, as opposed to using his hand to push/pull me as it doesn't seem to work), I have enough time to work out what he actually wants me to do :p I don't think we'll have another chance to practice before the wedding, so i hope it goes okay! It's like a fox trot dance apparently .. but he's much better at the waltz which we won't be dancing on the night :o/

Also learnt the cha cha, hehe it felt stupid doing that dance .. I won't be doing it on the night :p One dance for me, and that's prolly about it :p

Cos of dancing, I missed out on JY's b'day dinner .. hmm superbowl! :p Maybe next time dude!

He came and visited me Friday .. I was in the foyer, coming back from the gym at lunch, and I looked up and saw him on level 1 and so went up and talked to him .. Asked him what he was doing there and he said he came to abuse me about not coming to lunch .. I thought he was joking cos i'm not on level 1 .. but then he asked me where my desk was, as he'd looked for it but couldn't find it and i'm like "er it's on level 3" and he's like "are you serious???" :p hehe he'd accidentally walked down the stairs instead of up :p (he's on level 2) .. I've done that before though, when I used to visit Matt, I used to sometimes go up instead of down :p that was okay though, cos hungly and allan l were on level 4 anyways so i'd just go and talk to them :o)

Saturday
Went to the gym, was buggered but still did the 2 classes .. pump and burn .. *sigh* tis peter's last class until November! I feel sorry for any newbies! When I was new, Peter went fast thru the moves, but I reckon he's going even faster now .. I'm glad I stuck with it, but for anyone joining now, I can see them not coming back again .. it's so overwhelming!

Had a dress fitting and got a bit of a scare .. The dressmaker gave me my dress and Lauz hers, and when I tried mine on it looked odd .. like the darts were too high, and there didn't seem to be that much material for the zip (i could fit into the dress, but it seemed kinda tight) .. Whilst with Lauz's, the darts were too low and the dress was a bit big (this week, the dressmaker asked if she'd lost weight) and Lauz thought she'd actually gained weight! but the dressmaker said the markings from last week showed that she was slimmer than last week's fittings! She was going to move the darts on both our dresses, before we realised we had the wrong dresses on :p Ah, that was good, I didn't think i'd put on that much weight since the last fitting! :p The dress fit well and I had plenty of material for the zip and enough room to breathe :p

Saturday night, I had Chelle's bday party .. Was a bbq which the Brotherhood (hmm John/Ryan/Xerx/Aiden) all helped cook (think Ruth supervised .. not sure if Carl or Baz helped out or not .. the meat was .. well slightly overcooked and much sawing was required .. at least the company was good :o) But too much food!

Sunday
Spent over $100 at the shops .. hmm am spending a lot of money lately :p Headed off to Grace's at lunch for another bbq (celebrating Grace's break from uni assignments for a short while :p) .. Her new place (hers + parents) is sooo beautiful! They have an apartment in Cabarita with a beautiful view of the water, and everything is so funky and new inside .. the food was good too (not overcooked - prolly cos Grace's dad cooked instead of the Brotherhood :p), ah and to think i'm on a diet :p

Headed off to squash which was okay .. Lost every game per usual, but am getting used to it .. I went off to buy a drink (had a huge craving for their lemon drink) but they didn't have any left ... though it was a good thing I did go down, because I bumped into Jaimal! hehe he's been playing vball at that same place for the past 6 years, yet in all my squashing there (since the start of this year?) i've never seen him there! He usually starts late though, but came early this week :o) Small world! hehe at least this time I didn't punch him when i surprisingly saw him (last time I saw him unexpectedly, I punched him on the arm to get his attention ;p)

Today
oh man .. I feel sick! Was feeling nauseous today, but still went to Max Brenner for lunch with my workmate ... He shouted me a waffle and frappe, which were soo rich (i honestly don't remember when i last had that much chocolate!) and so have been feeling quite sick all afternoon .. it was good stuff, but i don't plan on going back again for a while :p I wanted to try the suckao to see what the hype was about, but it was too hot :o/ My workmate is a sweetie though, he had a migraine today and still took me to max brenner's (was meant to be as part of my farewell, even though i still don't know when i'm rotating teams) :o) How nice of him :p

though Bernard's upset with me, as I ditched BC for it, and didn't bring him back anything :p whoops :p He said he won't partner with me at boxing tomoz, hope he's only joking :p

Anyhoos, off to the gym and then frisbee (have to work off all this food from the weekend!) :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger