I am a Peon
Well, not really .. peons at least have work to do and atm, i have nothing to do .. I completed a lot of outstanding tasks y'day, and got the support issues up to date and now .. well nothing ...
I asked my workmate y'day arvo if he'd email me any work, so I could do it in the morning .. hehe that's how bored/desperate I am to do something :p Anyhoos, will be lucky if that workmate rocks up at 10 (that's early for him :p) so until then .. gotta find other stuff to do .. Might go looking for a wedding pressie to get my sista/fiance .. hmmm suggestions are more than welcome :o)
Y'day, I received an overdue notice from the library for my library book .. It said I owed $42 and that it was the 3rd notice .. I thought of a line from Clueless "when did I receive the first 2 notices??" .. hmm it said the book was due on 09-22-04, and i was thinking that meant 22nd September (i'd renenwed it recently and remembered it saying that was its due date) and thought there obviously was some mistake .. I checked the website and alas:
Urgent NoticeAh ... felt relieved, but will still fone up to double check :o)
As a result of the change over to a new
Library Management System on 25th August some overdue notices were incorrectly
generated. Please check with the Library if you have received a notice which
seems to contain wrong information. The problem has now been recitified. We
apologise for any inconvenience.
hmm had a strange dream last night ... Dreamt I was watching some awards ceremony and black eyed peas won an award (was the grammys or something) .. anyhoos, that chick from the band was going up to get the award, and then next thing i know, puff daddy and some skank were accepting the award (they had somehow become part of the band!) .. hmm strange ...
Going to find some work to do or something ... will hopefully post again later :o)



3 Comments:
At 9:16 am,
ian said…
work work
zug zug
At 12:12 pm,
Andi said…
more like:
work work
*sigh* *sigh*
:p
At 10:41 am,
Andi said…
Hey Mamo!
Dude, that's so bad! Oh man, I hope that you end up having a speedy recovery!! So no touch/soccer for a while? bummer! :o(
hehe thanx for the congratulations :o) We have a hat tourney starting next week (5 week tourney) then I think the next season starts the middle of October ...
Post a Comment
<< Home