chainsaws are fun

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Geez Louise!

Boy I'm an idiot!

hmm am sewing mum some tops for the wedding .. I've semi finished one, but it needs to be taken in and taken up .. BUT, mum wants me to wait till closer to the wedding date before I make final adjustments ..

Last night, I started on another top and it was going quite well .. in fact, it was really simple to make, and I could have finished it this afternoon .. However, I stuffed up with the overlocker (*sigh*) and now it's got a huge hole in the back of it! I need to buy more material, but am a bit stranded atm ... no car :o/

We're getting a new one though, it arrives Wednesday week :o) I got to test drive today .. Tis a honda civic - it's not as good as our other civic, but my silly sista has it (tis wasted on her .. that cvt thingy, pfft!) .. *sigh* frustrating .. the other car is so much better but we're stuck with the dud .. not fair!

*sigh* first day today with no exercise either .. Am meant to play squash this arvo, but as we don't have car am still stranded :o/ I think we're meant to be dining out tonight for Father's Day ...

Y'day, I went to body burn .. our instructor wasn't happy with our lack of energy, so he made us do laps of the room, sprints, push ups, sit ups, tricep dips etc ... I prolly did over 200 sit ups y'day .. and 200 of this bum exercise :P surprisingly, i'm not sore today, just tired :P

I also cooked .. hmm, I should prolly leave the cooking till after the wedding though, still have to fit into my bridesmaid dress :p

Okay, that's all for now :o) Sista + future bro in law are on their way over now ...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Am I the first to comment on this blog?

     
  • At 8:56 am, Blogger Andi said…

    Not exactly .. but you're the first to comment in a long time :p I guess I have no friends *sniffles*

    um who are you though? :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger