chainsaws are fun

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Sisterly Love

*sigh* my sista has my black pants .. I was looking for them this morning, and I couldn't find them anywhere .. mum searched the house for them too, yet couldn't find it anywhere .. last hope was that my sista has them - and alas, she does .. She accidentally took it, just like my jumper a few months ago ... I guess that's what happens when we have similar clothes :o/ At least i know where they are, even though i kinda would like to wear them to work this week :p

she also had my Ever After dvd (and never returned it .. I didn't even know she'd taken it for the "weekend", which ended up being a few weekends :p) .. got it back from my other sista, who somehow ended up with it, last week :o) So have been watching it over and over lately :o)

Am still sick of trains .. I just missed the train this arvo and the next train was meant to come in 10 mins .. it ended up coming in over 20 mins and was quite packed .. not as bad as the train before me heading to blacktown - not everyone could fit on it and ppl pushed their way on to it .. they were hanging out a bit when the doors closed on them, so it didn't shut properly .. they pushed themselves in even more (like sardines in a tin really) and one of them had his shirt stuck inbetween the doors .. oh well, better than having a body part stuck between there :p

Feeling a bit bummed out about the whole forfeiting our first frisbee win for div 3 ... It's only a game, but I feel that if only i had checked .. but I just assumed .. I guess you can never assume anything .. and I really dont want to have to tell everyone (I will once I confirm things with the player who hasn't paid), it's kinda demoralising in a way :o/ Oh well, Ian hopefully knows by now (if he's read my blog :p), and I emailed Phil about it .. oh and Louisa knows too (cos I tell her everything frisbee related) which means Lee possibly knows .. so that's 4 down, 12 more to go :o/

Wow, i've actually been blogging on consecutive days ... er yay :o)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 pm, Blogger ian said…

    adrian seems to think he has paid.. so maybe we will un-forfeit.. once they sort it out.

    what you need a frisbee spam list.. or a messageboard .. since my current one is pretty deadness =p

     
  • At 12:15 pm, Blogger Andi said…

    when did you talk to Adrian? cos he never replied my email :o(

    I should send an email out to the team, but dont want to until things are confirmed .. I mean, if he has paid, I dont want ppl thinking that we've forfeited when we haven't ..

    cos it says he's paid for div2, yet not div3 .. which doesn't make sense - he wouldn't be that silly not to pay for both divs, esp seeing as he's playing for so long ..

    the problem is .. his name was in all those emails saying he hasn't paid - which he should have cleared up if he has paid .. cos even if he has paid, he never showed them proof that he had and apparently that means he hasn't paid .. according to the rules :o/

    *sigh*

     
  • At 12:17 pm, Blogger Andi said…

    as for a spam list ...

    there is the uts yahoo group email list .. though i know some ppl dont like getting meaningless spam on that list :o/

    you should set one up :p for ppl who want spam :p hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger